Monday, April 16, 2007

Holes are repaired!

We just spoke to the nurse practioner who has been in with Eliana during the surgery.  She said that all has gone well!  Her holes are repaired!!!  (I need the emoticon with many happy tears here.)  They are still working on her - chest tubes need to be inserted and all that is involved with closing her up.  We are hoping to meet with her surgeon, Dr. Jaggers in about 45 minutes or whenever the surgery is complete. 


After we have spoken with Dr. Jaggers, Eliana will be moved up to the PICU.  It will be about 1.5 hours until we will be able to see her then.  I really want to see my little girl.  I've been holding onto her hair bow and really just want to hold her.


Thank you for praying.  Please continue.  I'll write as I know more.


With love,


Leslie


 


 

12 comments:

  1. Praising God and continuing to pray. I'm posting updated on my blog to keep people reminded to pray.


    Love you ALL!

    Elysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I am crying with you. I have been waiting to hear and thinking prayerfully of you all weekend and all morning. I am so thankful and so happy for you!


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy Leslie. I am praising God with everyone! We are continuing to pray for your family here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,

    That previous comment came from me, Lisa in AL, but in my excitement, I forgot to sign my name.


    With love,

    Lisa in AL

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4am Tuesday here in NZ - I HAD to get up & check your blog. Took me awhile to get in to blog - must of been overloaded with others around the world trying to look for up dates.


    PHEW glad that is over for you all.


    With lots of love

    Leanne XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAH, I'm so excited that the holes have been repaired! I got goose bumps when i read that! I pray you get to hold her soon!!! Praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news! Thank you for the update.


    You all will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weeping with joy for you all as I weep for another family whose baby may not make it today...16 month old and a tub of water. My emotions are running the gamet. Thanking God for His sovereignty in ALL THINGS!!


    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are ALL praying and rejoicing.


    THE FIAR boards are filled with prayers for Eliana.


    Alice R

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome happy happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very very glad!

    blessings!

    sharla

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very very glad!

    blessings!

    sharla

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!