Friday, September 9, 2011

Biker #5

Its a rite of passage.  One of those moments many of us remember from our own childhood.  Learning to ride a bike ... without training wheels.  None of my boys have been really eager to do this at a young age.  I haven't been one to push it either.  I just thought that when they were ready, they would be motivated to do it themselves.

A few weeks ago, it was time.  He was ready.
Daniel caught on quickly and has LOVED that he can ride his bike!  I'm thrilled with the enjoyment he is getting from this too!
He likes riding on the streets and even around the house - on the hilly, bumpy yard.  LOL  Its fun riding with his brothers too.  Great job Daniel!!!  I'm proud of you!
I see more bike rides in our future.  After Rebecca and I went biking on our girls week-end, I thought we should do this more often.  I think we are at that time now.  We have something we can use to give Eliana a ride and the rest can now pedal.
Milestones and changes.  They are coming so quickly these days.  More on that later.  


I hope you are enjoying these beautiful ... end of summer ... days.

Hugs
Leslie

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!