Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Planning for New Years Eve!

If you are looking for something fun to do on New Year's Eve, I would love to share with you what we did last year!  You can visit my post here.


http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/LeslieNelsen/462208/


This wonderfully creative idea was not mine, but was shared by various women on the Five in a Row message board.  I don't remember who the idea belonged to originally, but each person has taken it and made it their own.  Changes in what is done, times done (some do it earlier to end before midnight), etc.  Make it your own!


I'm busy planning on ours and am thinking we are going with a theme this year.  I'll write more later.  I need to make sure my one blog reader knows not to peek so that the surprise isn't spoiled.


Blessings,



Leslie


1 comment:

  1. aww, what a great idea for New Years! We usually all "camp out" in the living room and watch movies all night--well, at least as long as we can make it. (which, for most of us, isn't very long!)

    ryc: yes, Keeping Holiday is a wonderful book. And your children are at a great age to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!