Thursday, June 7, 2007

Debating a trip ... and a fun photo of 3 of my boys!

I've been pondering a lot about whether Eliana and I can make a trip - to Richmond for the VA homeschool conference.  Some dear friends are going to be there and I would love to see them.  The difficulty of travelling with Eliana though is no small thing.  I've been weighing out the benefits of being there with the stressors of going. 

One of the holdbacks is a room.  There isn't one available at the adjacent hotel and I'm not sure I can pull it off without being that close.  With all of Eliana's equipment it would just be tough.  I have a sweet friend that would be going with me or I wouldn't consider it at all.

Roger is checking one last time to see if there is a room - and if not we will probably not be going.  I've just been praying that God would work out the details if we are to go - and give me a peace about whatever the decision turns out to be.

Just for fun - here is another picture.  My boys love to dress up - usually as pirates or cowboys.  This moment made me chuckle and I thought some of ya'll might enjoy it too.  The boys are 2yo, 5yo and 7yo.





Love,

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you and praying that all is going well. When I saw your blog today, I just laughed at the picture of you handsome boys. My ds11 and ds2 will surprise me on a daily basis when a "show" usually it is followed by a "live" concert from dd7. AAHH.... children are our blessings! Have a wonderful day.


    Rachelle ~FaithnFamilynFriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute picture. Reminds me of when my 3 boys were little! (They are now almost 13, 11 1/2 and almost 9).


    I am praying for Eliana and your family everyday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!