Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Well, I had hope to get out cards this year, but trying to get a good picture - that everyone liked - proved a bigger challenge than I thought it would be.  So, here is a picture from tonight that is fun.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas as we celebrate the beautiful gift of our Savior!


 I hope to be back soon to fill in some details on birthdays and other things I've missed, but until then I hope you are enjoying time with your family as I am with mine!
With love
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and your family this Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your picture looks great.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you many blessings in the New Year. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day.
    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!