Friday, December 13, 2013

Book Club: The Scarlet Pimpernel


When it was our turn for book club, Rebecca selected The Scarlet Pimpernel.  We all really enjoyed the book.  I love that my daughter is introducing me to many great classics that I have never read.  

Rebecca was excited about this book for the opportunity to make French food!  She prepared ALL of the food items too!  She is a wonderful cook (and baker).
Cheeses, bread, grapes and gougeres (even gluten free!).
Mini eclairs, "Tulipes" (also made GF) and baked Brie bites (yes, GF too).

A fun night with a great book, delicious food and delightful friends ... what more could we want?  Looking forward to our next time together.

Blessings
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!