Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time with Family

We visited with my sister and my parents right after Christmas.  My parents moved into their new place just a few days before Christmas.  My sister and her family did a fabulous job in helping to arrange the furniture and unpack many of the boxes so that their place was comfortable (as much as could be when you were moving and there were still a LOT of boxes).

Their place is nice and about 20 minutes from my sister's house.  There is still a lot to be done, but it's a lovely place.  We enjoyed being able to see them and help a little bit.  I keep praying that God would bless them and their time in this new home.  Change is never easy.  I am thankful that they have friends there already.

We had a relaxing and fun time at my sister's house.  The kids had a blast playing outside - with pulleys, balls and more.



 I know this is fuzzy, but can you see the smile on my boy who has come so far that he was willing to do this - and loved it!

 We also exchanged gifts.  My Mom made quilts of various sizes for her grandchildren.

 Sometimes it's just fun to be silly with your cousin!
 Lots of ping pong too!

 I did not do a great job taking pictures.  I did however enjoy my time with my family.  And that is what really matters.
I am so thankful for my family!  I'm thankful that we enjoy being together and that there aren't awkward relationships.  God has blessed us richly!

Blessings
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like wonderful family moments! That quilt is gorgeous! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had time with your family. The quilt is sooo NICE! Your mom did an awesome job.
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures! And I have to echo the other comments about the quilt! It's SO beautiful!!! I'm so glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!