Monday, January 4, 2010

Look at this!

This is an amazing answer to a lot of prayers.  Here are the stats from the Angel Tree Project this year.  Look at how much it has grown from last year!  Praise God!  I'm hoping and praying we see another doubling this year! 



Rebecca and I have committed to be New Year Warriors for a little girl named Ashleigh.  We are going to be raising funds for her this month in order to hopefully help her find a family.  (See the new chip-in on my sidebar)  I'll write more tomorrow and post a picture  I want it to have a separate post. 


For now, just thanking God that He is moving in the hearts of people to pray, give and adopt.  Please continue to pray for these precious children.


Blessings


Leslie

2 comments:

  1. coffeeandconversationJanuary 5, 2010 at 4:15 AM

    Leslie,

    That is amazing news! Praise God!

    I can't wait to see your post about Ashleigh.

    Blessings,

    Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that the awareness of the need is increasing. Hopefully more and more of these sweet babies (no matter what the age!) will find homes!


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!