Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spell Time

Found this neat resource at the consignment sale that I wanted to share.  It's called Spell Time and is made by Cadaco.


Children learn to spell more than 90 words by fitting letter tiles on cards that have pictured words. Only the right letters fit.   I love that it comes with a handy carrying case.


It's colorful and engaging and you have to like something that is self-correcting!  My newest reader has enjoyed testing out his new skills in sounding out words while playing with this game. 


I hadn't seen this before and just thought I'd share.  More tomorrow on our awesome field trip today.  It's late now though and I need to get some sleep. 


Blessings,


Leslie


3 comments:

  1. What a fun resource for the workbox. (I looked it up on Ebay and saw that one just sold for almost $30!)

    BTW, we are in our second week of using workboxes and still loving them. Thanks again for sharing about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dkoski@roadrunner.comMay 9, 2009 at 12:58 PM

    Hey, Just wanted to let you know that there is also a Sum Time that covers math. I found them new at my Target Store. They are wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that Shannon. Maybe they will come out with it again since there is a sum one out.


    Thank you for letting me know about that one! It looks like fun and Target is one of my favorite places to shop.


    Blessings

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!