Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yippee!!!

Most of my blog sidebar is recovered - and the parts that aren't, can be added.  I could never have done this on my own and have to thank some friends. 


Thank you to Renee who helped retrieve the buddy links from hsblogger.  This is a sweet gal that I just met via my blog a couple of days ago - and she volunteered to help me.  She worked me through finding and posting the list.  What a sweet new friend!


Thank you to Leanne and Abbey.  Leanne is a friend I've known for years.  We met because we used the same curriculum when our teenagers were young.  We've never met in real life as she lives across the world, but I'm thankful for her friendship via cyberworld (and would love to one day meet her).   She and her daughter helped set up and make my blog pretty - they added all the graphics and designs.  They also saved my template and thus were put things back that I had accidentally lost!  I'm so glad to have things back like they belong!  :-D


Oh, and I did copy the template so that hopefully this won't happen again!


I still need links from non- hs blogger friends.  If you comment, would you add in a link to your blog just to make it easier for me to link back to you?  Thank you!


I'll try to get back to posting more soon.  I need to put in a birthday pic or two.  :-)


Blessings,


Leslie

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!