Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No News Yet

Still waiting.  I called our eye doctor yesterday.  Since she is the dr who asked for the MRI, the information will be sent back to her.  She was out of the office yesterday at a meeting.  I was told she would need to complete some paperwork today to send to Duke requesting the results.  She will hopefully receive them back today - maybe tomorrow.  I'm hoping we will hear something today, though it may be tomorrow.


All this to say, we don't know any more and are just waiting.  Thank you for your prayers.


Love,


Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Hope you hear today


    Not fun waiting.


    Lots of love Leanne


    PS read blog but on dial up so I don't comment much

    http://atthegoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying as you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you this morning and lifting you all up in prayer. I'm waiting "with" you, even though I'm not close by.


    Hugs, Love and Prayers, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

  4. I came hoping to find that you had heard from the doctor.


    I'll keep praying as we wait.


    Love,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie,


    Just dropping in to give you a "hug" and let you know I'm thinking of you this afternoon.


    God Bless You,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!