Thursday, October 23, 2008

Making a Difference - 31 for 21

A friend sent me this link (thanks Sharon!) and I wanted to share it.  (Just click on the title below.)  I love the idea that everyone is important and can make a difference.  Everyone can be a blessing.  So many times in our world, someone is valued based on things that don't really matter.  I love this story about a young man with a heart to serve, bless and love others.  I think you'll like it too!


The Simple Truths


Blessings,


Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie,


    I write this with tears and a huge lump in my throat after watching the heart-warming video link you gave us. What a "simple" but huge lesson for all of us...especially in the environment in which we are living today. If we each find our own way the provide a "thought for the day" to those who cross our paths daily, what a difference it would make in our communities. Johnny found his own way to "bloom where he was planted," and what a wonderful impact he had on his customers. I loved the scene where customers were lined up for his lane and didn't care that they had to wait...proof that a word of encouragement is like a valuable treasure to people. This has inspired me to try and make a difference TODAY!! Thank You!!


    Love and Hugs, Cyndi


    Joy is found in giving an apt reply~

    A timely word is wonderful! Proverbs 15:23


    ps Praying for you and Daniel this weekend...will continue to ask for Peace and Clear Answers...and a good report!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend!


    I had the same response - tears of sweetness. I have to say that I think you have a beautiful gift of encouragment and I'm thankful for the many ways that you use it to bring glory to God and hope to others.


    Love you!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!