Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Retropost- The beach!

We had such a fun time at the beach last week and I wanted to post a few pictures.  We debated off and on for days about whether or not to go.  It looked like there might be bad weather due to a hurricane.  As it approached mid-week, we decided to go for it and hope for the best.  Well, the weather was delightful!!!



We loved being out on the beach.  All of the children enjoy the sand and water.  Even Daniel has gotten better with the feels and textures.  His favorite thing to do this week was to gather shells.  He was able to identify the ones that he found most frequently too which was fun.


We spent time playing in the sand building sandcastles and digging for fun. 





Eliana liked helping in any way she could.



We played in the ocean.  The oldest ones liked to boogie board. 



Eliana liked the boogie board too.


We tried to get a group shot.  :-)


Eliana gave our time at the beach a thumbs up!


 


Blessings,



Leslie


10 comments:

  1. LOL!! I LOVE those pictures. Why am I laughing? Eliana on the boogie board made me literally LOL this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pictures! But the one of Eliana on the boogie board is a framer!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach pictures!


    The one w/ Eliana is a hoot. I agree, that one is definitely suitable for blowing up and framing. :-)


    I'm glad you all were able to have a good time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the one with Eliana on the boogie board had me laughing so hard I had happy tears! Your whole family is precious!


    Missed seeing your smiling face my dear... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! I'm so glad you all had a good time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Leslie! I love that photo of Eliana on the boogie board! That is so perfect!! :) I'm so glad you all had some good time away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing pics, Leslie! I love, love, love the one of Eliana on the boogie board! You need to find a contest to enter that one in!!!


    Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just showed Ashley the pictures from the beach, and she said they were adorable! While we were looking at them, Benjamin, our 2-yr-old, stopped to look at the pics. He kept saying, "Be-Be" (baby) and "Wa-Wa" (water). He kept having me scroll up and down through the pics. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, Eliana looks so grown up! I can't get over how "upright" she is. But then she's got lots of good teachers around, doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you friends! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Eliana is a sweet and funny little girl. She brings so much laughter into our days!


    Ahhh ... a picture of me - on the beach - um, no thank you. LOL


    Hugs to you all!

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!