Monday, April 28, 2008

Potty Training Update

Thank you for your words of advice - and encouragment.  Those early days can seem long - and messy - but thankfully don't appear to be long-lasting!  :-)



Daniel is doing a great job!!!  He is thrilled with his big boy pants - and even likes to show them off.  The first couple of days seemed long -  lots of reminders and some accidents too.  Though by now - he is doing a great job!  He is still needing some reminders, though also goes on his own.  Whew!!!  This will be the 5th one trained - can I say he is trained yet?  Well, we are close. 


Blessings,


Leslie


 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!

    You know, I HATE potty training. After the first one, eek! She was really tough.


    With each new pregnancy, I would think, "Yay! uhhhh ugghh..." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your handsome boy! Sounds like he's getting there.

    I detest potty-training. I've been putting it off with Anna, but she's trying to do it herself (and not very successfully) so I guess I'd better give in and get it over with!

    Love your "Heart Day" photos. What a great way to celebrate your beautiful girl's special day. (She is too precious in that crown!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a cute picture of that little man.


    Hugs,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I have a Joshua, Daniel, and Isaiah (as well as Zechariah, Rachael, and Abigail!). My Daniel also has Sensory Processing Disorder. I tried potty training him for a couple of months to no avail. When I decided to give up and let him wear diapers for the rest of his life, two weeks later he said, "No diaper, mommy." He never had another accident. Wish they could all be that easy! Hope it continues to go well! He sure is cute.

    momof6-lifeintheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!