Monday, February 18, 2008

More on the Radio Interview

Hi Friends,


Thank you for your prayers and encouragment about the radio interview.  Both Rebecca and I ended up talking and sharing our experiences.  I am glad that some of you were able to listen.  If some of you missed it and would like to hear it, try this link.


Radio Interview


I wish that I had more opportunity to share about God's faithfulness.  Hopefully, I'll improve with time.


It has been a busy last couple of days from Valentines Day (I have things to share) to a week-end trip to visit our dear friends (we had a blast) and back home again to a week of camp for Rebecca (American Girl Theatre) and school and field trip for the rest of us (and therapies!).  I'll write more as I'm able to - and post some new pics as well.


Blessings,


Leslie


 

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,


    Thank you for posting the link to your radio interview! Though we've never met in person, now I've heard your voice from perhaps 700 miles away. How cool is that?! And Rebecca, too! It was so sweet that they interviewed her about the bracelets and were so amazed at how much she raised and that she would think of the idea on her own and that her brothers would help. It is kind of sad that the woman said she didn't think her 2 kids would ever help each other with anything, but of course it is the basic nature of kids to be self-centered and selfish. Yet, when we train our children in the ways of God and they see us doing our best to follow His ways, they have so much capacity to demonstrate His character. I liked how you brought God into the conversation near the end and testified that it was God who helped you through the difficult time of Eliana's surgery. Again, thanks for sharing the link with us.


    Blessings!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - I'm so glad it worked for you! Technology is a pretty neat thing isn't it?! I look forward to meeting you one day.


    Hugs to you my friend,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!