Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Go Eliana!

She is crawling!!! She has been taking just one "step" forward, but not really putting it together to go forward - until a couple of days ago. It's fun to watch her move! Thought you might want a peek too!


She was doing really well until she crawled up into her sleeper!  She didn't really have room to go any further.  It's funny - its the first time I've put on a 1 piece sleeper like this since she had her surgery (g-tube).  I wasn't sure how it would work.  (It doesn't as her tube pops open - yuck!)  Guess I have another reason to stick to  her onesies and pants now too. 


Isn't she so cute?!  I wonder if I'll be so excited about each milestone.  Probably.  She will take a little longer to reach each one - and there were lots of eager people to cheer on this new one!


Love,
Leslie


 



 


 

9 comments:

  1. Yay, Eliana!!! Way to go, Sweetie!


    Leslie, I'm thanking God for your family this Thanksgiving. He's used you so richly in my life over this past year. Thanks for being vulnerable, pliable, and obedient in His hands.


    Love you, friend! Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration and thankgiving with your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Eliana!!! (If I remember right, she's crawling quite early for a child with Down Syndrome!)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, go, go!!!!!! Happy First Thanksgiving Sweet Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Eliana! Just precious...thanks for sharing!

    Blessings,

    Shannon (FIAR boards)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS, Eliana, on this milestone!!! Thank you, Leslie for sharing such a precious moment with us.


    Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this with our boys this morning and there were big smiles all around here! We're so excited for Eliana! We're so very glad she's crawling and look forward to reading about more milestones!!


    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! Eliana is doing great! and yes, i bet you will be SO excited with each and every milestone as we are. Janna only crawled about 2 months and then it was the 'bear walk' all over. hoping and praying that all of you are well and over the fevers. God bless, aj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear friends!!!


    I appreciate your encouragment and sharing in our joy! It is a treat to watch her move - and learn - and grow. I am thankful to be able to share it and have others join in our joy!


    I'm blessed to have such a sweet group of friends! I thank God for blessing me with you!


    With love,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!