Wednesday, May 16, 2007

2yo Funny

Apparently I have more to learn today about not getting irritated.  I posted this - or so I thought - even choosing some different colors for the fonts.  Imagine my surprise to see that this post was blank - just a title.  Not sure what happened, but I'll try again.

Earlier today Eliana was laying on my bed and Daniel was playing with her.  When I needed to move her I told him that I needed to get her.  Here is the conversation that followed.

Daniel:  "No move Eliana.  She my baby."

Me:  "No, she's my baby."

Heard from another room - my 5yo jumps in:  "She's everybody's baby!"

Daniel insisting on his point:  "No, she my baby!"

Me wondering asks:  "Well, who is my baby?"

Daniel thinks it over for a minute and then responds:  "You go buy another baby."

This made me chuckle.  I thought he might say that he was my baby - not that I needed to get another one.  Oh, the minds of children are so funny!

Hope you enjoy a laugh.  I've posted a couple of entries today and one last night if you are just now catching up.  I hope to post more later on therapy updates. 

With love,

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I was waiting to see what the 2yo funny was going to be. The "suspense" was worth the wait. :)


    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all claim Eliana as our baby! That little girl holds a special place in the hearts of so many!


    Thanks for the laugh, friend! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!! How the little minds of children think!! Precious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!