Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This ought to make you smile ...

as it sure did us!!!  I just love big wide-mouthed baby smiles.  You can't help but smile back at them!  Roger caught this smile in his first attempt at a picture.  Didn't he do a great job?!



As a note of encouragment, a friend from the FIAR boards wrote to tell me that in her experience early smiles were a positive indicator of good things to come developmentally!  We hope so.  For now, we are just enjoying seeing happiness and delight in our little girls eyes and her beautiful smile!



Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first days of smiling!! It's so nice to know they know you!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! I love those early smiles. I remember how it warmed my heart when Connor first started smiling. I used to say he smiled with his whole face. Eliana does as well. She is so precious! I am glad things are going better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! Smiling and rejoicing with you, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful baby! You continue to be in my prayers... Sounds like Eliana is doing wonderfully well. -- Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leslie,

    <br>I'm from the FIAR boards, and just wanted to say that your little Eliana is precious. By the looks of that smile, she is one happy baby girl. I will add you and your family to my prayer list as you walk this path with your sweet baby.

    <br>Blessings,

    <br>Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!