Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good health

is such a blessing!!!  It takes having it removed sometimes to really appreciate the joy of feeling well.  Having experienced a difficult last year with my health (Hyperemesis Gravidarum) during pregnancy, I have so appreciated days when I felt well and was able to eat. 





I am thankful to report that all of my family is feeling well!    I am so thankful that Eliana has remained well!  Isaiah, our 5yo, also managed to escape this illness.  He was very lonely being the only well one and was so glad when he was able to be with everyone else.





We have a ped appointment today for another weight check.  We have been adding the additional powdered formula to boost the calorie content of her feeds.  Hopefully this has helped.  I can't really tell.  She seems content most of the time - and sleeps most of the rest of it.





Praising God for good health today.  I hope you are experiencing this blessing as well!



With love,

Leslie



1 comment:

  1. Praising God with you today over this news! I am so glad you are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends!!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!